«Abstract. Using Punch and Judy as a story domain, we describe an interactive puppet show, where the ﬂow and content of the story can be inﬂuenced ...»
15. Raymond Reiter. The frame problem in the situation calculus: A simple solution (sometimes) and a completeness result for goal regression. Artiﬁcial intelligence and mathematical theory of computation: papers in honor of John McCarthy, 27:359–380, 1991.
16. Justus Robertson and Robert Michael Young. Modelling character knowledge in plan-based interactive narrative to extend accomodative mediation. In Ninth Artiﬁcial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment Conference, 2013.
17. James A Russell. A circumplex model of affect. Journal of personality and social psychology, 39(6):1161, 1980.
18. Matthew Thompson, Julian Padget, and Steve Battle. Governing narrative events with institutional norms. In Mark A. Finlayson, Antonio Lieto, Ben Miller, and Remi Ronfard, editors, Computational Models of Narrative, 2015. To appear.
19. Zach Tomaszewski. On the use of reincorporation in interactive drama. In AAAI Conference on Artiﬁcial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment, 2011 (retrieved 9th June 2015). Online proceedings: http://aaai.org/ocs/index.php/AIIDE/ AIIDE11WS/paper/view/4106.