«Overview Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery - Professional edition is a complete solution to recover lost data from your hard disks, removable ...»
Windows Data Recovery
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery - Professional edition is a complete solution to
recover lost data from your hard disks, removable drives, and CDs or DVDs.
In addition, you can recover data from email programs (Outlook and Outlook Express) as well.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery provides you with four options using which you can
recover your important data. They are as follows:
Drive Recovery - This option allows you to recover files that have been deleted from a volume or removable media by using the deleted file recovery process. It also helps you to recover data from a formatted volume by using 'Advanced Recovery' option.
Using this software you can search for a deleted or lost volume in a hard drive and recover data from it. Raw recovery feature allows you to recover data on signature basis from entire hard disk and volumes.
CD/DVD Recovery - You can recover data from a damaged optical media Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Main storage device (CD/DVD). Application Screen supports recovery from optical media discs burnt on Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Macintosh systems.
Photo Recovery - You can use this option of Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery to recover lost or deleted image files from existing volumes, hard drives, memory cards, or removable storage devices. It supports recovery of digital camera raw images like Nikon, Canon, Sony and more.
Email Recovery - This feature will help you to recover deleted emails, contacts, tasks, and reminders from Microsoft Outlook. You can also recover deleted mails from Microsoft Outlook Express. Recovered mails can be saved in three different file formats - PST, EML, and MSG.
Recovery software allows you to save scan information to resume recovery process from the same point, at a later stage. It also has an option to create an image of a complete hard drive or volume/partition on the drive. This image file can be used to recover lost data even when the actual hard drive is not available. You can also create a clone of the hard drive using the option available in the application. This is very helpful, in case there is a probability of hard drive failure during the recovery process or the drive has lot of bad sectors.
Windows Data Recovery 6.0 is the latest version of windows data recovery software from Stellar. Listed below are some of the new and key features of the product.
• An all-new 'FAT File System' scan engine.
• Deleted file recovery in NTFS formatted partitions, using journal entries.
• Email Recovery option to recover deleted emails.
Key Features • 'Advanced Find' option
• Categorization of scanned results • 'CD/DVD Recovery' option to recover data from corrupt CDs/DVDs
• Cloning of hard disk
• Drive status option to monitor the status of hard disk
• Preview of files before recovery
• Raw recovery of volumes and hard drives to search data based on signatures
• Recovers data from accidently deleted volumes
• Recovers data from formatted volumes
• Recovers deleted files and folders
• Recovers deleted mails of Outlook Express
• Recovers deleted mails, calendars, contacts etc. of Outlook client
• Recovers from hard disk, removable media such as pen drives, memory cards etc.
• Resume recovery option to recover data later on
• Supports 300 or more File types
• Supports FAT, NTFS and ExFAT file systems
• Supports MS Office XP / 2000 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010
• Supports Outlook Express 5.0 and 6.0
• Supports Windows XP / 2000 / Vista / 7 / 8
• Tabbed view of scanned Tree - Classic List / File List / Masked List
• User can add / edit their file types which makes it more robust
• User can create image of hard disk and volumes for recovery Why Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery?
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a complete solution for all your data loss problems.
The powerful scan engine of the software does a thorough scan of the selected storage device, shows a preview of files found during the scanning process and finally saves them to specified destination. A separate option to recover only photos from the storage media is also available.
Email Recovery New
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery introduces a new feature of Email Recovery. You can recover deleted/lost emails of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express email programs.
This feature gives you an option to save recovered emails in any one of the following three email file formats - PST, EML, and MSG.
Recover Deleted Files Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery recovers deleted files from your computer's drives and/or volumes, or any attached storage device. Scan result shows all the files stored in the selected volume. You can filter deleted files using filter options.
Search and Scan for Lost Volumes from your Hard Disk Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery can also scan a hard disk to find lost and deleted volumes. After a lost volume is found, it is included in the list of volumes. You can then select it for data recovery. Please note that the found volume will be shown in the list of volumes only until the software is running.
CD/DVD Recovery Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery can recover data from a damaged CD/DVD (any optical media disc) as well. Software supports CD ROM, CD-RW, DVD and DVD-RW discs.
However, to recover data, system should be able to detect the optical disc.
Photo Recovery Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery has a special option to recover only photos (image files) from a selected volume or hard disk. Click File Types to view the complete list of files that the application can recover.
Tip: For a high recovery rate, do not save new data in the drive or card that you have formatted, or from which you have deleted photos.
Supports Recovery from External Storage Devices Whether you have lost data from your hard disk, pen drive, memory card, or camera memory, Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery supports data recovery from all of these storage devices. Memory cards, USB storages devices, Flash Cards, SD Card (Mini SD, Micro SD, and SDHC Card), CF Card, Mini Disks, and all other Windows based hard drives are supported by the application. You have to just attach the external storage device to the system running the recovery software. When the device is recognized, it will be shown in the list of drive volumes, from where you can select it for recovery.
Recover User-defined File Types A default list of supported file types is included in the software. If you want to include a new file type, Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery application allows you to add it to the existing list of supported file types before scanning the volume for recovery.
Filtered List of Scanned Files After scanning selected storage device, the software will show all recoverable files and folders in a 3-pane window. Preview window shows a tree containing all scanned folders, a list of items contained in the selected folder and a preview pane showing the preview of supported file types.
You can create a filtered tree that contains only the folders having files according to your defined criteria. Once scanning is complete and found data is populated as a tree, you also have an option to search for specific files in the scanned result.
You can create a mirror image of a drive volume, hard drive, or a selected region of the drive and all the storage space of selected device is mapped into a file. This feature helps when you are recovering data from a hard drive having bad sectors. Recovery from image file is faster and safer. Another hard drive can be created as a clone of the attached hard drive. Creating a clone is very helpful when we are aware that the actual hard drive is not in a healthy state and may fail if any recovery procedure is performed on it.
You can see SMART based details of hard disks attached to a system. A scan process can be run on the selected drive to look for bad sectors. Using this option you can have an idea of health of all the hard disks attached to the system, and their respective volumes. You can also monitor various hard disk attributes like if the SMART feature of the hard disk is enabled or not, hard disk status, error rates, power cycle count, reallocated sector count, spin-up time etc..
Installation Procedure Before installing the software, please ensure that your system meets the following minimum
Minimum System Requirements:
• Processor : Pentium Processors
• RAM : 512 MB minimum
• Hard Disk : 50 MB
• Operating Systems : Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
• MS Office : 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2007 / 2010 (For recovery of deleted Outlook mails)
• Outlook Express : 5.0 and 6.0 (For recovery of deleted Outlook Express mails )
To install the software:
1. Double-click StellarPhoenixWindowsDataRecovery-Professional.exe file and click Run to start the Setup Wizard. Setup - Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery dialog box is displayed.
2. Click Next to proceed. License Agreement dialog box is displayed.
3. Select I accept the agreement option in the License Agreement dialog box. Click Next.
Select Destination Location dialog box is displayed.
4. Specify a destination in the text box or click Browse to select a destination. Click Next.
Select Start Menu folder dialog box is displayed.
5. Specify a destination in the text box or click Browse to select a destination. Click Next.
Select Additional Tasks dialog box is displayed.
6. Select the required check boxes for creating desktop icon and quick launch icon of the software. Click Next.
7. In the Ready to Install dialog box, verify the settings. Click Back to make any changes, or click Install to install the software.
8. After successful installation of the software, the "Completing the Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery -Professional Setup Wizard" screen opens. Click Finish.
Ordering the Tool How to order Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery?
You can purchase Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery software online. For pricing details and to place an order, visit http://www.stellarinfo.com/disk-recovery/WDR-PRO/buy-now.php.
Alternatively, if you have already downloaded and installed the demo version of the software, then you can click the 'Buy Now' link in the About dialog box, or click directly on the (Buy) button in the tool bar.
Registering the Tool To register the software Follow the steps given below to register your copy of Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
1. Click About icon. Then, click Register button. Stellar Phoenix dialog box will appear.
• If you do not have the registration key, click on 'I do not have the registration key'.
You will be directed to a web site, where you can purchase Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery software. Once purchased, the link to download the software and the registration key will be sent to you by mail.
• If you have a registration key, click 'I have the registration Key' option, click OK and enter 'User Name' and 'Activation Code' (as it appears on the back of the CD case or in the mail received after your purchase on the Internet).
2. Click OK button. A confirmation message is displayed if a valid key is entered.
How to Update Stellar Phoenix Update Wizard keeps your copy up-to-date. The wizard runs the update process and automatically checks for updates. You need an active internet connection to check for updates using Update option of the application. Using Update option, you can check for both, latest minor and major versions available online. You can easily download minor versions using the update wizard. However, you need to purchase any major version updates whenever they are available.
To start Stellar Phoenix Update Wizard:
1. Run Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery software.
2. On Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery main screen, click icon. Under General Settings tab, click button.